Job Vacancy 2009 at Maybank as Senior Financial Executive, Central Funding Unit
Kumpulan Maybank mempelawa individu yang berkelayakan untuk mengisi jawatan kosong sebagai Eksekutif Kewangan, Unit Kewangan Pusat Maybank. Sila baca keterangan lanjut di bawah:
We recognise that the single most important force in our organisation are our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank Group has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. Join Maybank. Be the Power that moves us in the 21st century.
As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill the following position:
Senior Financial Executive, Central Funding Unit, Maybank (Kuala Lumpur)
- Monitor and provide market updates on economic environment and interest rates both locally and globally.
- Assist to compute and quote the cost of funds to business sectors for product pricing as well as monitoring of positions on regular basis.
- Undertake to transact internally with relevant unit in particular Treasury for risk mitigation and /or performance measurement on daily basis.
- Assist to collaborate effectively with all business sectors in product strategy from the risk-based pricing perspective by participating in new products approval committees and internal pricing /costing committee.
- Assist to develop and conduct training/workshops to all business sectors and relevant units for their full understanding of the adoption of risk-based pricing/ costing as a tool for pricing strategy and performance measurement.
- Assist to review, analyze as well as monitor the results of internal risk-based costing/pricing in line with the management reporting unit.
- Assist to compile and analyze the structural risks of the Bank/Group Balance Sheet with Risk Management and/or other units under Finance function for strategic proposals to management committees.
- Assist to lead ad-hoc work stream/project initiatives and trouble-shoot issues for the effective operations of ALM and /or inter dependencies with other units.
- Ensure all policies & procedures are intact for compliance purposes.
- Graduate with a Degree in Finance and/or Economics.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Treasury Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years banking experience preferably in Treasury or ALM.
- Adequate knowledge of Treasury products and market.
- Understand the full suite of banking products (inclusive of Islamic Banking and Group) characteristics and its relation to pricing.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Those interested are invited to apply online. E-mail your application (highlight position applied in subject field) together with your latest resume and recent photograph to: www.maybank2u.com.my/myCareer by 9 January 2009.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified