Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) menawarkan 3 jawatan kosong untuk warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan, antara kerja kosong yang ditawarkan ialah Pengurus, Pembantu Pengurus, Eksekutif dan Chargeman. Keterangan lengkap boleh dibaca di bawah:
PERMODALAN NASIONAL BERHAD (PNB) is one of the legion’s leading investment institutions We have extensive investments covering every main. component of the Malaysian economy and also substantial holdings in companies involved in main sectors of the economy such as finance. plantations. property automotive, engineering. logistics and infrastructure pharmaceutical and fertilizers. We strive for excellence and our performance is measured against industry, both local and international. If you are committed to continue our success, join us as one of the following positions below:
1. ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER – MARKETING & BRANCH OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
(Based at Tawau)
- To Idler, manage and supervise the operations and
administrative duties of ASNB branch
- To organise and develop work plan for marketing activities at branch level such as seminars, road shows and service counters
- To supervise and ensure branch performance is met according to company requirements
- To establish good rapport with government and private sectors as well as individuals at district and slate level
- Good planning on annual company budget and monitoring of all expenditure budget as approved by management
- To perform counter operation duties which involve online system and other operations task according to company policies, work procedure and human resource management.
- To perform administrative duties of ASNB office including verification of claims and leave application
- To be responsible for accounting related task including salary deduction for ASNB’s unit trust products and registration of new accounts through EPF
- To ensure that all documents related to ISO guidelines are updated from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economic/ Finance /Accounting or equivalent.
- More than 5 years working experience at management level In unit trust industry or banking is required.
- Knowledge in unit trust features, business operations and accounting concept and holders of FIMM licence will have an added advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and have the distinct to work independently
- Strong interpersonal problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Good leadership quality, dynamic personality with strong communication and presentation skills.
2. EXECUTIVE (OPERATIONS / ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE) – MARKETING & BRANCH OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
(Based at Selangor, Perak, Pahang, Johor, Sabah and Sarawak)
- To perform the accounting, banking and administrative duties of ASNB branch
- To assist Head of Branch in managing and supervising the operations end administrative duties of the branch
- To review and ensure the Unit That Accounting System (UTAS) documentation, bank statements and bank reconciliation have been updated.
- To supervise all non-cash transactions Including claims of deceased account. cowl order, lost ASNB investment book and eligibility to invest before submission to the headquarters
- To prepare and review unit trust reports including statistic of transaction processed by Chief Cashier/ Cashier after balancing
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by head of branch from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing, Finance, Management or other related fields.
- 2-4 years working experience in the unit trust industry or banking.
- Knowledge in unit trust features, business operations and accounting concept and holders of FiMM licence will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
3. CHARGEMAN – FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
(Based at Kuala Lumpur)
- Plan. organise and implement comprehensive programmes (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure all mechanical and electrical installation of the facilities
- Liaise with relevant authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the relevant OSHA /EIA Act, Suruhanjaya renege. Jabatan Bombe and other governing bodies
- To lead and manage a town of wiremen/ technicians & facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machineries, equipment and facilities
- Schedule planning including electrical system inspection and quality check regards on company requirement and specification
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, troubleshooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance
- Supervise and co-ordinate with third-party contractors to cony out maintenance work and supervise work progress to ensure work is completed on time
- Prepare and submit monthly report related to assign job function.
- Chargemen HT and Sp Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualifications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience as Chargeman HT in maintaining electrical equipment and devices with experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of plant electncal installations
- Able to work independently and a right sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all MBE equipment and maintenance of building structures
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Send your application with complete resume, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (nr) no later than 15 November 2010 to the following address:-
Human Resource Operations & Administration Department
35th Floor, Menara PNB
201-A Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 60(3)-2050 5100
Fax: 60(3)-2050 5300
Why Part-Time Jobs Are Good For Seasoned Citizens
Companies just don’t take care of their retirees like they used to, gone are most of those cush pensions, retirement plans and golden parachutes. Folks can no longer expect to be rewarded with a lifetime of financial responsibility in exchange for 20, 30, 40 years of hard work. In light the current economic climate and subsequent dwindling of corporate employee benefits, older workers are looking at putting off their full retirement for several more years to take a part-time job just to make ends meet.
Research shows that employees over the age of 45 make up 25-percent of the workforce but represent 35-percent of the long-term unemployed. Stated plainly, the older workers are having more trouble landing full-time jobs than their younger counterpoints. Taking pay cuts to stay competitive with younger employees is one option older employees have. Another option is to take on a part-time job that allows the worker to maintain some salary and benefits while easing into retirement.
Most part-time positions are lower in level which means that an older person is looking at more junior position - although it should definitely not be considered a demotion. Instead taking a lower-level job usually means that less stress and strife will fill up your workday, great if you were looking to retire but still have to keep working for a few more years.
Taking on a part-time job is a great way to stay connected with other people on a daily basis and stay sharp with daily challenges - both great benefits for aging individuals. Consider a part-time job in a field that you have a particular passion for, it will make it much more rewarding to head to work each day instead of the golf course (or get a job at the golf course)! In addition to the personal, financial and resume benefits senior citizens get from a part-time job, they can also help out a younger person in the field by providing a mentoring relationship. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.