Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) telah berkembang dengan pesatnya sebagai sebuah badan berkanun di bawah Kementerian Kewangan pada tahun 1974. Sehingga kini, seramai 9 juta pelanggan BSN telah dikendalikan oleh lebih daripada 5,500 orang pekerja di lebih 383 cawangan di seluruh negara.
Dalam transformasi strategik kami merancang untuk mengukuhkan dan memacu Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) ke tahap yang lebih tinggi lagi, kami mencari individu yang komited serta berbakat untuk mengisi jawatan kosong BSN berikut:
Job Title: Industrial Relations Executive (Eksekutif Perhubungan Industri)
- To assist Head of Industrial Relations in developing, formulating and implementing the bank’s Industrial Relations ( IR ) policies and procedures
- To draft show cause letters, charges, punishment letters, prosecution of Domestic Inquiry and internal consultation of disciplinary actions against employees
- To assist in discussion with the Union in all IR-related issues
- To conduct primary investigations and prepare investigation report for management’s evaluation.
- To conduct formal inquiry in the event of gross misconduct
- To investigate and escalate staff grievances to the appropriate channels
- To ensure adherence to all relevant employment-related legislations, HR policies and good practices in order to minimize business risks
- A recognized degree in Human Resource Management / Law from reputable universities.
- Diploma in Industrial Relations will have an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 years working experience in handling IR matters.
- Strong command of both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- A positive team player who is detailed, organized, efficient and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates, please Apply Online or write to:
Senior Vice President/Head, Human Resource Management Division
17th Floor, Wisma BSN No. 117, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Or you may e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Job Vacancy at Job Fair
if you’re in college or large school, you’ll probably see periodic announcements for job vacancy at job fairs. When i was in school, I typically overlooked these, thinking, “I’ll get worried about obtaining a complete time job vacancy when i graduate”. I am positive that a good deal of other people believed the identical thing about obtaining job vacancy.
Then a pal of mine was telling me about a job vacancy she had operating part time at a tv station. She was nevertheless two many years away from graduating university and but she currently had a job vacancy inside the subject that she wished to go into. Since that time, she has graduated and been hired entire time at that Tv station and significantly enjoys her job.
Exactly where did she locate this great part time job vacancy ? You guessed it, at a job fair. The cause that I never ever went to a job honest in my early higher education occupation or in large college was that I assumed those individuals had been seeking critical full-time applicants and I could not fit that into my life. The big issue that I disregarded was that job fairs are utilized by companies being a method to cultivate talent.
From the company’s standpoint, a job fair is a approach to create a booth and also have plenty of possible employees arrive to them. From this pool of likely staff, they are able to find excellent, pro-active, hard-working folks who’ll quickly possess all of the requisite expertise to become a beneficial part of their group.
But a lot more importantly, if a candidate displays guarantee, they could offer you them part-time perform while they finish their training then supply a full-time position once that individual graduates.
Hiring a part-time worker to complete standard duties within your company and find out the best way that items are completed as part of your company makes a good deal of perception. With out any obligation the employer can see if a part time employee will in shape into their company’s culture in order that after they graduate, they are often provided a place which will changeover them to full-time operate with tiny to no needed finding out curve.
Much simpler than employing someone who has a diploma, but does not know a thing in regards to the exclusive areas of your respective own company. It is smart for firms to retain pupils for part-time positions, and it is sensible for pupils to obtain knowledge within their area of choice before graduating.