Personal Assistant To Director Screaming Group
(Selangor – Petaling Jaya)
- Provide administrative / secretarial support to the Group Operations Director.
- Prepare documents and presentation materials, filling and maintain proper filing, correspondence and records
- Responsible with duties & task planning for respective divisions based on assignments indicated
- Co-ordinate appointments & meetings, prepare and process all expense claims promptly and accurately
- Identify appropriate equipment and service suppliers and make recommendations on best business fit then follow up as required
- Collating reports from the various divisions for submission/ presentation.
- Act as the corporate liaison to liaise with all relevant private & government sectors.
- Attending meetings with the Management & team, conceptualizing discussions and taking minutes.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- experience in a similar role to the Senior Management of a group/corporation and/or F&B, Printing/Design industry.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels with strong organizational and communication (verbal and written ) skills.
- Pro-active, independent, self-driven and resourceful with high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Mature and independent professional who can interact effectively across cultures
- Possess good & strong secretarial & administrative skills
- Confident, meticulous and ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A good team player and possess the initiative to plan ahead
The Screaming Group
Unit 211, Block C Phileo Damansara 1,
Jalan 16/11, Petaling Jaya 46350