Plaza Low Yat merupakan pusat jualan barangan IT, Telekomunikasi dan digital tekemukan di ibu kota Kuala Lumpur sekarang sedang menawarkan kekosongan untuk jawatan Eksekutif IT. Pengalaman sekurang-kurangnya 1-2 tahun dalam bidang berkaitan diperlukan. Calon akan terlibat dalam pembangunan projek-projek IT. Mereka yang berminat sila baca iklan yang disertakan
Job Title: Executive IT
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Develop (programming), enhance and maintain existing system based on the agreed specification in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in implementation of IT projects and enhancements.
- Assist in the evaluation of user requirement and recommended solutions.
- A team player with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge on database, data security and data files transfer methods and technology is an added advantages.
- 1 – 2 years working experience in supporting enterprise application preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to learn, efficient, dedicated and self-motivated.
If you are insterested and have the qualities and qualification that we are looking for, where your input counts, please forward your resume to email@example.com or thru JobStreet
From a company’s standpoint, a job fair is really a strategy to create a booth and have a lot of possible personnel arrive to them. From this pool of likely workers, they may be able to find excellent, pro-active, hard-working men and women who will soon have each of the requisite abilities to become a valuable part of their crew.
if you’re in school or high school, you may most likely see periodic announcements for job vacancy at job fairs. Once i was in school, I normally overlooked these, considering, “I’ll worry about discovering a complete time job vacancy once i graduate”. I am positive that a lot of other people believed precisely the same thing about finding job vacancy.
Then a buddy of mine was telling me about a job vacancy she had operating part time at a tv station. She was even now two many years away from graduating college and but she by now had a job vacancy in the area that she planned to go into. Because that time, she has graduated and been employed complete time at that Tv station and drastically enjoys her job.
Where did she uncover this great part time job vacancy ? You guessed it, in a job honest. The cause that I in no way went to a job fair in my early college career or in large school was that I assumed those individuals were seeking significant full-time candidates and I could not match that into my existence. The large point that I ignored was that job fairs are used by organizations being a strategy to cultivate talent.
But more importantly, if a applicant reveals promise, they might supply them part-time function whilst they end their education and learning after which offer you a full-time place the moment that man or woman graduates.
Selecting a part-time employee to complete basic projects in your organization and find out the best way that points are done as part of your workplace helps make a good deal of sense. With out any obligation the employer can see if a part time worker will match into their company’s tradition to ensure once they graduate, they may be provided a placement that can changeover them to full-time operate with small to no required finding out curve.
Significantly less difficult than selecting someone that has a degree, but does not know a point regarding the exclusive elements of your respective individual organization. It makes sense for firms to employ students for part-time positions, and it is sensible for college students to obtain knowledge inside their subject of alternative before graduating.